Complete One publish the top 5 habits to be happy and successful
Success is a result of healthy habits implements daily argues Newcastle-based, Complete One. The direct sales and marketing specialists believe that happiness and success are linked, and they have published their top 5 tips to become both happy and successful.
Habits are the foundations of success or failure declare Compete One. Entrepreneurs should be committed to establishing great habits around developing positive attributes that will lead to success and happiness. Those who can achieve to reach personal goals while reaching their professional potential are most likely to report a high quality of life.
Complete one publishes their top 5 habits that will promote a happy and prosperous life:
- Savour the moment. Researchers promote the benefits of “savouring”, they refer to the importance of paying attention to the moment, focus on the positives in each situation.
- Be busy, but not rushed. Being rushed can lead to stress and unhappiness, it is important to evaluate current commitments, ensuring the majority add value to personal and professional goals. Be confident enough to say no to projects that will overstretch resources.
- Surround yourself with the right people. Boost capabilities by surrounding yourself with positive, inspiring figures, it is important to note that inner circles that include negative personalities will similarly create a negative vibe.
- Celebrate another person’s success. To build strong relationships, it is vital to take the time to promote and celebrate other’s successes. It can be easy to undermine a relationship if sufficient interest is shown in other’s goals.
- View problems as challenges. Challenges don’t phase happy people. Instead, they are encouraged as they provide vital learning opportunities. Relish chances to fine tune skills and always try to take a lesson from each challenge.
Complete One is an outsourced sales and marketing firm based in Newcastle. The company specialises in a personalised form of marketing which allows them to connect with consumers on a one-to-one basis via face-to-face marketing techniques. This often leads to long-lasting and personal connections between brand and consumer as well as increased customer acquisition, brand awareness and brand loyalty for their clients.
The firm has a strong belief that happiness and success are linked they are committed to providing a supportive structure to ensure personal and professional goals are achieved simultaneously.